FEMA In House Engineering
The FEMA Corporation name is derived from the first letters of Newton's Second Law:
Force Equals Mass times Acceleration.
This is a constant reminder that sound products are always based on sound fundamental engineering principles.
With internationally certified Hydraulic Specialists, design engineers, and a fully equipped engineering test laboratory, FEMA leads the industry in design and development of hydraulic controls.
FEMA Engineering easily engages as an extension of the customer's engineering department using the latest technology to develop hydraulic controls along with the customer.
A sampling of design tools include:
- Thermal Analysis with Maxwell
- Magnetic Analysis with Maxwell
- Hydraulic System Design with AMESim
- Finite Element Analysis with Cosmos
- 3D solid modeling with SolidWorks / Pro E / Cosmos